Johnny G. Blanco
160 Logan Boulevard South Naples, Florida 34119
(239) 596-9008 Office (239) 289-8084 Cellular
President/Owner - JGB Financial & Investments Of SW FL (Naples - Florida)
As President of a Mortgage Broker Business; I have a direct impact on all of our clients by keeping total control of the procedures utilized on a daily basis our professional staff.
We understand our clients needs and concerns, therefore we offer solutions based on knowledge and research. We are a proud member of Upfront Mortgage Brokers Association and set us apart from other companies by disclosing to clients our fees in the first interview with us.
(May 2005 - Present)
Broker/Agent - AIG American General Life & Accident (Fort Myers - Florida)
Licensed in Health, Life and Variable Annuities; working as a Broker / Agent for AIG, I was able to help individuals, families, and businesses secure their tomorrows through insurance solutions that help meet a lifetime of financial needs.
In 2004 awarded Top Sales Agent in the South Eastern Region. (December 2004 Ė Present)
Replenishment Executive Manager - Target Corporation (Naples - Florida)
Responsible for planning overall replenishment of the Store, and a crew that consist of 40 to 50 team members and Team Leaders.
Top priority was to supervise replenishment team to ensure arriving merchandise was received and flowed to the sales floor, stocked according to presentation guidelines and back-stocked accurately in a timely manner. Ensure guest service was an optimal level , push / replenishment process, productivity and strategic planning. Backroom management and team member training.
(December 1999 - December 2004)
Assistant Store Manager - Linens ní Things Corporation
(North Naples - Florida)
Responsible for establishing and maintaining guest service, controlling expenses, shortages, inventory control and all aspects of merchandising ; ensure for the training and the development of the associates in selling techniques by providing various reports to ensure the knowledge and the confidence they needed to assist our guest and meet store sales goals.
(February 1996 - December 1999)
To offer guidance and solutions through knowledge and information on the mortgage industry. Highly motivated, willing to learn new ways to improve the way I impact on people, and ready to expand my knowledge and opportunities.
- Computer Software Training.
- MS Word / MS Excel (80 hrs).
- Calyx Software Training (120 hrs).
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Linens ní Things University.
(Graduated from Store Management Training Program)
- Targetís Business College Training Program.
(Graduated from Replenishment Tools and Logistic Methods)
- Southern Association Of Insurance Schools.
(Successfully completed 40 hours approved insurance course for
Life, health and variable annuity state classes)
- Ed Klopfer Schools Of Mortgage Brokers.
(Successfully completed 24 hours approved mortgage classes)
- Noble Continuing Education.
(Life/Health & Variable Annuity 24 Hours Classes)
- Ed Klopfer Schools Of Real Estate.
(Completed 63 hours classes for Real Estate Sales Person)
- Life, Health & Variable Annuity License 2-15.
- Mortgage Broker License ( Individual ).
- Mortgage Broker Business License.
- NAIFA Member (National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors).
- UMBA Member (Upfront Mortgage Broker Association).
- NAMB Member (National Association of Mortgage Brokers).
- FAMB Memeber (Florida Association of Mortgage Brokers).
- Available upon request.